martes, 5 de abril de 2011

Grandes momentos de la cultura I

 Spongebob The Movie (2004)

 Sheldon J. Plankton: What do you think this is, kickball in the playground? You never had a chance, fool! Do you know why?
SpongeBob SquarePants: Because you cheated?
Sheldon J. Plankton: No! Not because I cheated! It's because I'm a criminal mastermind, and you're just a kid.
SpongeBob SquarePants: You're right, Plankton. I am a kid.
Sheldon J. Plankton: Of course. Okay, Neptune, time to kill...
SpongeBob SquarePants: But you know, I've been through a lot in the last six days, five minutes and twenty-seven seconds, and in that time, I've learned that no ammount of mermaid magic, or managerial promotion, or some other third thing can make me any more than what I really am inside: a kid.
Sheldon J. Plankton: Very nice. Now, back against the wall...
SpongeBob SquarePants: [on microphone] But that's okay!
Sheldon J. Plankton: Huh? What's going on?
SpongeBob SquarePants: Because I did all the things they said a kid couldn't do! I went to Shell City, and I beat the cyclops, and I rode the Hasselhoff, and I brought the crown back!
[Dry ice smoke appears, and a spotlight falls on SpongeBob]

... y el rock & roll los salva a todos.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario